- La Redoute requires its subsidiaries to turn its paper catalogs in an electronic form
- The objective is to reduce progressively the printing of paper catalogs
- The online catalog should respect products categorization and provide a maximum of information about the products
- The online catalog should cover the complete sales cycle from catalog browsing, through cart management ending in payment processing.
- Coordination with La Redoute France for a complete understanding of the standard catalog database structure.
- Coordination with a french design agency for the defintition of the visual layout.
- Design of the catalog database and development of automated procedures for the import of the master data into Coperon Data Manager database.
- Development of the complete website including online catalog, cart management, order processing and online payment.
- Deployment of an online catalog for La Redoute Liban subsidiary that inclludes close to 50000 products.
- Classification of the products by brand, categories etc.
- Complete support of online sales, from catalog browsing to online order and payment.
The LUCITALIA product range includes lighting fixtures and systems which lend prestige to any space (residential, executive office spaces, retail shops and windows, art galleries, etc.).
- Deploy a corporate website and an online catalog that reflects Lucitalia latest news and products
- Provide the widest community reach by sharing information in several languages
- Share product information and corporate news through social media
- Deployment of iPartner Data Manager, Coperon products database management solution and entry of Lucitalia detailed products information.
- Configuration of Coperon CMS, content management system, to manage the corporate pages content and allow Lucitalia to dynamically change pages content
- Configuration of different search patterns to respond to different visitors profile based on Coperon parametrerized search engine, iPartner Product Expert
- Product and information sharing between the website and social media platforms
- Enrichment of corporate pages and product technical information by Coperon content team
- Up-to-date online products data, permanently maintained to reflect the latest products changes.
- Intuitive and logical navigation to get the desired lighting fixture.
- Online dynamic generation of the online product spec sheet that reflects the most recent product properties.
- Hassle-free maintenance of the online data, through a complete outsourcing of the data entry work to Coperon.
Vide-Posh is a friendly and authentic concept store featuring interiors, filled with design ideas, French country, bohemian and Scandinavian styles, blending together in an original environment. A Home & garden focused store, but you can also find books, “brocante finds”, women accessories & many other treasures.
Business situation: The requirements
Vide-Posh wanted to empower its online presence and increase their sales.
- Increase brand awareness and exposure to the social media pages
- Create an online brand identity
- Drive traffic to the shop
- Generate leads
- Channels updated
- Content calendar for the social media networks
- Establish an online strategy to meet the main objectives
- Creation of themed newsletters in order to keep customers up-to-date
- Community management
- Monitor and review the strategy results
- Stronger brand notoriety
- Online campaigns launched
- Increase in sales
NOV 23, 2018ECOMMERCE
THE LIGHT AVENUE by Debbas: One of the first Lighting E-shops in the Middle East!
OCT 02, 2018ECOMMERCE
Sarah’s Bag is a Lebanese fashion house and social enterprise that creates one-of-a-kind luxury handcrafted bags...
MAY 19, 2018ECOMMERCE, SOCIAL MEDIA
The Food & Beverage Industry: From the online brand presence to selling online!
APR 17, 2018ECOMMERCE
Award-winner Nada G™ jewelry, in collaboration with Coperon Technologies, launched its new website...