Proteens in a gym located in the center of ashrafieh, offering a wide range of physical activities for kids, teens and adults.
Business situation: The requirements
Proteens required an increase of its membership rate, a stronger online presence and a higher gym location exposure.
- Review the current online presence
- Increase exposure to the social media pages
- Increase engagement with followers and potential clients
- Channels updated
- Community management
- Monitoring and review the strategy results
- Social mention monitoring
- Coherent content creation
- Brand exposure established and maintained
- Coherent brand voice tone on all networks
- Higher exposure rate
NOV 23, 2018ECOMMERCE
THE LIGHT AVENUE by Debbas: One of the first Lighting E-shops in the Middle East!
OCT 02, 2018ECOMMERCE
Sarah’s Bag is a Lebanese fashion house and social enterprise that creates one-of-a-kind luxury handcrafted bags...
MAY 19, 2018ECOMMERCE, SOCIAL MEDIA
The Food & Beverage Industry: From the online brand presence to selling online!
APR 17, 2018ECOMMERCE
Award-winner Nada G™ jewelry, in collaboration with Coperon Technologies, launched its new website...