La Redoute is the largest retail mail order company in France with one of its branches based in Lebanon.
- La Redoute requires its subsidiaries to turn its paper catalogs in an electronic form
- The objective is to reduce progressively the printing of paper catalogs
- The online catalog should respect products categorization and provide a maximum of information about the products
- The online catalog should cover the complete sales cycle from catalog browsing, through cart management ending in payment processing.
- Coordination with La Redoute France for a complete understanding of the standard catalog database structure.
- Coordination with a french design agency for the defintition of the visual layout.
- Design of the catalog database and development of automated procedures for the import of the master data into Coperon Data Manager database.
- Development of the complete website including online catalog, cart management, order processing and online payment.
- Deployment of an online catalog for La Redoute Liban subsidiary that inclludes close to 50000 products.
- Classification of the products by brand, categories etc.
- Complete support of online sales, from catalog browsing to online order and payment.
Ivela offers all the advantages of an industrial and commercial organization, able to support the customer, from product selection to project consulting, working together with well-known architects and designers.
- Provide enriched product information to Ivela clients and distributors
- Faciliate product search to assist catalog visitors in finding the right product to their applications
- Provide the possibility to generate online technical spec sheets that reflect the latest change.
- Design of a products database that reflects best Ivela rich information
- Enrich the compete database with the latest products information based on Ivela's latest catalogs
- Develop a complete online catalog that proposes different search patterns to respond to the variety and expectations of Ivela clients and distributors.
- A dynamic online catalog reflecting the latest product updates in multi-language
- A parameterized search for a guided and optimized navigation that assist site visitors to get to the right product for their application
- A rich product data sheet that includes a maximum of product properties, images and attachments
- A possibility to compare similar products side by side and identify the differences.
Proteens in a gym located in the center of ashrafieh, offering a wide range of physical activities for kids, teens and adults.
Business situation: The requirements
Proteens required an increase of its membership rate, a stronger online presence and a higher gym location exposure.
- Review the current online presence
- Increase exposure to the social media pages
- Increase engagement with followers and potential clients
- Channels updated
- Community management
- Monitoring and review the strategy results
- Social mention monitoring
- Coherent content creation
- Brand exposure established and maintained
- Coherent brand voice tone on all networks
- Higher exposure rate
NOV 23, 2018ECOMMERCE
THE LIGHT AVENUE by Debbas: One of the first Lighting E-shops in the Middle East!
OCT 02, 2018ECOMMERCE
Sarah’s Bag is a Lebanese fashion house and social enterprise that creates one-of-a-kind luxury handcrafted bags...
MAY 19, 2018ECOMMERCE, SOCIAL MEDIA
The Food & Beverage Industry: From the online brand presence to selling online!
APR 17, 2018ECOMMERCE
Award-winner Nada G™ jewelry, in collaboration with Coperon Technologies, launched its new website...